• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ultimate hero war

you have a hero and some workers (take humans) and attack the enemies base and protect your's.
Contents

ultimate hero war (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. man map seems just normal, simple, 38 kbs, good ot kill time haha but enough to get approved. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. man map seems just normal, simple, 38 kbs, good ot kill time haha but enough to get approved.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 10
Terrain is lacking, Don't use too much blizzard cliffs, and add some tile variation

Gameplay is also lacking, mostly because of your triggers being Standard Meele initialization, and for some weird reason
  • Events
    • Game - The game is about to be saved
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Floating Text - Change the color of (Last created floating text) to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Personally i don't see why this map was approved