• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Dota V1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
fdsfsdgvfdxgbcvhnbjmhjfghsdfsafdsgdfgdg

Keywords:
pokemania
Contents

Ultimate Dota V1 (Map)

Reviews
14:21, 2nd Oct 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
fdsfsdgvfdxgbcvhnbjmhjfghsdfsafdsgdfgdg
you call that a description? i call it a map screaming "Reject me!!"

Level 13
If you are gonna make a copy of the best map ever made for warcraft 3 then I suggest you put some time and effort into it!!

Level 13
If you don't like DotA, I'm not tryng to force you to like it; I respect your opinion.
Let me refrase my sentance. DotA in my opinion is the best map ever made for warcraft 3. Don't go overboard please.
But I do believe that this is getting oftopic.

Level 7
It is not offtopic. This is just another DotA ripoff.
I used to play DotA for like 6 hours a day. It WAS addicting, until it became real popular, and then they ruined it. I remember when it was fun, not when it became famous. Nowadays it's like everyday "Do you know with what hero to kill the fountain", "I can kill Roshan with <Random hero here> on level 6", and other crap. And another problem is pronouncing. They "fuck up" English, literally. So, DotA's dead for me.

Level 13
Instead of reviewing this map and talking about weather it is rejectable or approvable, we're discusing about how much we like DotA, so yeah this is quite off topic actually. Also please don't necropost, this was already rejected a loooong time ago.

Last edited:
Level 7
And we can't review it because it's rejected, so pretty much we can do is talk about DotA, the map it's based on. Whatever now, but bottom line, DotA is pretty much really overrated. And the fact that People are saying Warcraft 3 is better than Starcraft 2 (WHICH IT ISN'T BECAUSE STARCRAFT 2 IS NEWER) just because of dota is... stupid.

Level 13
And we can't review it because it's rejected, so pretty much we can do is talk about DotA

No, you are necroposting; its against the rules. And because its rejected you are meant to leave this thread to die. So stop posting here please, if you want to talk about DotA; start a thread in the Off-Topic section please.