• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys! Could enyone tell me (maybe I just forgot...) what ability adds armor and reduces movement speed?)
If such ability does not exist tell me pleace how can I make an ability which will make my hero shine like Ultimate Defence or Celestial Shield makes players shine in Lineage 2? :grin:

Level 33
If you want it for single unit, it is better to take a non-aura based ability such as
Item Move Speed Bonus - (make it negative values for reduction of Movement Speed)
Item Armor Bonus

You can however use aura for these abilities (change the Targets Allowed - Self) but it is not as efficient for ability that only affects one unit

Level 11
You're probably thinking of Defend, which reduces movement speed and damage received. It only works against spells and piercing damage, however.

Level 33
You're talking about 2 different thing which are Spells and Special Effects/Model.

For spell, just refer to my first post in this thread and for the shining effects, well, you have to import a model or something, or you can be creative enough to find kinda similar to the shining effect in default model by Blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.