• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Ultimate Civilization Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone

So, about a week ago, I began making a remake of a well known map named Civilization Wars. It is, instead of a tug of war, a mod melee version of it.

It will has a lot more ages and more technologies researchables than in Civ Wars. Many of those research will be imagined by me and are not part of the original game.

For now, only a first prototype is ready and only contain the first age : Prehistoric.

If you want to download it to play, please post feedback and any bug you found.

You can also download it and open it in the world editor to see my work. If you are an advanced map maker and have any way of helping me with better trigger or anything, thanks a lot, but send them to me by PM, and if what you sent me works, you will be credited in the loading screen.

Thanks you all for your support

Attachments

• Ultimate Civilization Wars Alpha1.3.w3x
    218.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 4
Ultimate Civ Wars 1.2 log
-Distant Warriors (On Guard) now receives effect of Improved Wood Working
-Fixed income increases increases (in hope)
-Reduced maximum unit from 100 to 25 (I plan to increase the amount over ages)
-Inspiration and Duty Guard abilities tech tree should now be working fine.

Level 4
So it's something similar to http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-domination-262706/#post2653623 ?
Btw, I suggest putting screenshots so people can actually see your game before downloading them. Maybe use the World Domination Map as a guide how to make your map description attractive so you can gain comments/suggestions and players.

Actually I don't know what is World Domination, so I just can't say yes, it looks like this...
And you are right, I will add some screenshot soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.