UI problems (3 of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
#1 (the time indicator) NOT FIXED :thumbs_down:
having trouble changing it, when i do change it, the model is invisable
-ive tried exporting the mdx, changing the textures, then converting it back to an mdl, and importing the mdl and textures, then changing the pathes to match the night elf UI

#2 (the 4th UI tile) NOT FIXED :thumbs_down:
for some reason the fourth UI tile doesnt work like the other 3,
-when i import the picture it is invisable, but i did it the exact same way as the first 3 so i dont know why the 4th one doesnt work

#3 (text) FIXED :thumbs_up:
i cant seem to get the "invintory" text to dissapear, anyone know what i have to change?

mappedproblemsnumbered.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
#2 (the 4th UI tile) for some reason the fourth UI tile doesnt work like the other 3,
-when i import the picture it is invisable, but i did it the exact same way as the first 3 so i dont know why the 4th one doesnt work

You made a mistake while making your images. Here's a technique:
- Copy all the content of the 4th UI tile (if you're an Adobe user then use Rectangular Marquee to select and then copy it) and put it to the 3rd UI tile. But by doing so you should enlarge the 3rd UI tile to have more space. Then you can now put the content of the 4th UI Tile... then save and import the user interface.

#3 (text)
i cant seem to get the "invintory" text to dissapear, anyone know what i have to change?

Go to Advanced>Game Interface, then find Inventory or just any field which contains Inventory, just look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.