• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uhlan

"Was?! Mein Pferd ist auf Feuer!"

Changes
-Updated attachment points (possibly fixed rotation?)

Keywords:
Uhlan, German, Polish, Prussia, Russia, Napoleon, Napoleonic, War, Wars, Cavalier, Horseman, Horse, Pferd, Europe
Contents

Uhlan (Model)

Reviews
22:21, 11th Mar 2016 Fingolfin: The "hand left" attachment point is not attached to the actual hand bone, and the "hand, right" attachment is rotated outwards rather than in the direction of the spear (this is less important than the former though)...

M

22:21, 11th Mar 2016
Fingolfin: The "hand left" attachment point is not attached to the actual hand bone, and the "hand, right" attachment is rotated outwards rather than in the direction of the spear (this is less important than the former though). Fix this and i can approve.

23:09, 13th Mar 2016
Fingolfin: Changes made, resource approved. I really like these.

Level 65
I do intend to make Russians, worry not.

Here is a picture of the concept/generalized uniform for each team in Wrath of the Kaiser.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/234820-albums7706-picture105904.html

If you mean't more units from the era that this model is from, I might make a Turkish Janissary and a Russian Cossack. But past that I don't think I'll be visiting this era much beyond the Musketman, Officer, and Cannoneer requested.