• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tyrande Whisperwind (Re-Classic Pack)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Tyrande Whisperwind
259151-aa5b364ee6e5bf0d6b04778d1ca494d1.png
889879.jpg

889903.jpg
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Ranged Hero
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models.:smile:
Previews
Contents

Shimmering Arrow Missile (Model)

Tyrande (Model)

Tyrande A (Model)

Tyrande A Portrait (Model)

Tyrande Arrow Missile (Model)

Tyrande Dismounted (Model)

Tyrande Dismounted A (Model)

Tyrande Portrait (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Mounted versions lack collision shape and death & dissipate sound. Please fix them. (Additionally, you may also add blood splat and footprint)
Level 23
Fantastic job, you clean negetive extent from your models, but I think you shouldn't have done it because i worked on my mod and tried to fix all problems from sanity check and the result was terrible, unfortunatly in game the game merges extents together. For example when a peasant builds a building some part of birth animation goes on units that they don't have negative extents.
However I think we shouldn't fix all things from sanity test such as negative extents and same animation tracks.

Last edited:
Level 4
Amazing but I prefer Tyrande with his original design in terms of art direction refering to this:
or this:
I think it has to do with the cheekbones and jaw, this Tyrande as well as the wow version you took as source has a round face. Warcraft 3 Tyrande has more of a design of a native american.(for a reason)
If you would ever do that version I'd very happy.

Last edited: