• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Typing Test - 10 Fast Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Let's see if someone can beat mah score.
http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
English only guys, no 5000 words per second on Chinese or whatever because words in Chinese are tiny(like what happened in the previous thread).

137_696_0_0_130_2_99.79_99_47222

I don't even get it. You use 6 fingers overall? What about the other four...? D:
I can't position my hands over my keyboard like how you describe. One on back? You mean backspace? Which finger?

So confused... :p
I don't use my ring and little finger on my right hand, aswell as the thumb and little finger on my left hand. :V
The little fingers are there for balance. :p

Level 8
69 WPM first try, I might have lost the first second so I guess 70 wpm isn't completely off. I feel inferior to the people that got much higher scores, really. That said this was on my laptop keyboard in an awkward position...

Status
Not open for further replies.