• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Sided Sentinel Missile

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple model.
Instead of having 3 blades, have 2! Has a lighter weight and lasts longer in the air!

update 1: Fixed some part of the blade visible on the middle part, also the part that is below the ground. :D

fits with these attachment
Two-Sided Sentinel Attachment with effects
Two-Sided Sentinel Attachment

Keywords:
Two, Sided, Blade, Mirana, Sentinel, Point, Missile, Weapon, Kill
Contents

Two Sided Sentinel Missile (Model)

Reviews
01:10, 14th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Too simple of an edit to be approved.

M

01:10, 14th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

Too simple of an edit to be approved.

This could be useful, but there just aren't enough changes to warrant approving it.

Try applying a different texture than what the original mesh used, to make it a bit more unique. I can give you a couple of tips on UV wrapping a new texture if you want, just send me a PM asking if you want help.

i disagree, this is simple, but adds to variety and usefulness. nothing else to add or remove from it... although that red or TC line on the edge could be removed :b