• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Model Fix (Aura Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hello!
I was hoping if someone had time, someone could fix the origin points on two models, so that auras do not show on their head :p

While I have no issue with using them as placeholders, and then asking for help later on when my campaign is finished, because I am making it 2player supported, i am forced to have every single map separate, and since the map files take a long time to load, all the small fixes that accumulate are taking a disproportionate amount of time to fix, to the point where I am trying to fix all the spelling errors/mistakes now so that it will not drain my time later to fix every single map individually for multiple errors.

These two models are the only ones I have had issue with, and since they are tier 1 units, they are in essentially every single mission, which is a little discouraging haha.

It is not a problem that will stop my project, as I can just use the bugged models as placeholders, it is just I was hoping to catch this error now rather than let it stack up :)

upload_2018-4-10_20-43-12.png

If interested, the links for the 2 models are below:
Grunt Female
Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.