• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two Handed animations for a blood knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
All files used are not made by me, they have been altered to suit my liking but I couldn't have done it with out the hard work of someone else, namely Tenebis. thanks for the model and skins!
Intro: Ello friends, I'm a nub modeler, Im more of a modifyer actually and I've been on this site for a while. however, I made my account less then an hour ago XD.
Project:
the name of the Hero is Liberator,
Like in the title I need some help with some animations. the animations needed could be any set for a 2 handed sword possible. I've been working on a campaign and stubbled across this (MODEL): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?id=ef2cpi&prev=s=herobloodknight&d=list&r=20 which I liked alot. still a novice to changing models I was able to drop the pony tail and bangs and drop the hair line off to the right a bit. from there I got rid of the shield and made the sword larger.
Request:
the only thing I need done now is to get some animations for a 2 handed sword. so if someone could either do this for me or teach me how to I'd be very aprechitive. oh! also in addition to the change in animation i'd like to change the hair color from brown to dark blond, a black cloak would be pretty sick to. also, one very last thing, im using "war3 model editor," so if someone could suggest something better PLZ DO! thanks all.

Attachments

• ss0001.jpg
    ss0001.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 186
  • ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 179
Level 1
huh... well I didn't think about it, I wouldn't mind if someone altered a model I made, so if i offened anyone in doing so I out right apologise. still, I would like some help if anyone is willing to offer a hand. oh, and thanks for the modeling application link.

Level 1
I understand, but I haven't said that I made this model, and I have given the creator credit. In addition to that, I am not going to be posting this as a public model; this is going to be for my own use in a map that I will not be posting. I don't see what’s wrong with editing something if you aren’t going to distribute it. If this offends the creator and he says he wouldn't appreciate me editing his model, ok, that’s the end of that story, so right now I'm going to be sending a message to Tenebis at this moment, if its cool with him I'll keep going if not I'll stop, simple as that XD. Right now though, I'm working on a Model of my own and I'm having trouble replacing the animations. So anyone know any good programs for animation replacement?

Level 26
Oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer program >_>

It basically allows you to apply any or all of the animations from one unit onto another, overriding the base model's animation. I recommend grabbing the Blade Master's animation set for your transfer, except that it is used quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.