• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisted Timeline Twister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Twisted Timeline Twister: Just starting

They never saw it coming...

Sunwarrior25 presents...

...a Sunwarrior25 map...

Twisted Timeline Twister
(A working title)

(Image goes here)

Map State

This rather difficult to develop map is currently one sixteenth of the way to any sort of alpha state... or is that what "alpha" means in this context?

Summary

Three teams of players barrel (or bumble) through the dungeon to reach and defeat their respective evils. Oh, and there will be points where they switch paths in order to complete a puzzle or otherwise progress further.

Features (aka. "Gimmicks")
  • Randomized team selection. (Not started)
  • Spells and abilities that utilize a Damage Detection System (Barely Started)
  • Unique Hero choices per group.
  • _________ paced (Not yet tested.)
  • Compatibility with less than 3 players (:()
  • Slightly Unique Hero line-up. (Barely started)

Heroes

kanadaj was kind enough to rethink the heroes in such a way that they are no longer carbon copies of established games. They will be added to the list as he supplies their descriptions, and as they are added to the map.
Heroes on this team run on Energies attained while fighting. Various foods are available to replenish this energy, but tend to lose their effect during combat
  • Ranger - An agile hero adept at dealing damage from a distance.
  • Warrior - A strong hero adept at absorbing and dealing damage at close range.
  • Thief - An agile hero adept at slipping through enemy lines to deal damage from behind.
  • Herbalist - An intelligent hero with knowledge of 11 Herbs and Spices that have various side effects.
  • Wild Mage - A rather young and intelligent fellow who is trying to understand his powers.
Null Post
  • Filler
Null Post
  • Filler

Screenshots

Map Overview
advboonmapfullview000.png

Medieval
advboonendgame001.png

Magical
advboonendgame002.png

Future
advboonendgame000.png

Development
Progress will be slow and painful for a bit. Updates about the map as a whole will be weekly at best, monthly at worst, non-existent without internet. I will also be posting in this thread when I have an idea that needs work, or when I'm completely out of ideas for the next part.

Big 'Thank you' to kanadaj for rewriting those heroes.

Resource Credits (Out of Date)
This is a list of credits for resources that have been used so far, and is not necessarily the list of credits for all resources in the map (as I may add or remove resources as needed).

Recruitment Thread:Open

CurrentMembers
sunwarrior25 - Leader, Terrainer, GUI Triggerer
Any comments, questions, and criticism are welcome.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Remove the "Site which must not be named" link and credits, you're not allowed to mention that website here. (Exceptions are made for telling people that you can't mention it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Remove the XGM link and credits, you're not allowed to mention that website here. (Exceptions are made for telling people that you can't mention it)

Woah! That was close. I should probably remove the credit in the other thread too.
I'm not sure what's gone on between these two sites, so a little explanation would help.

For future reference, how do I deal with "that site"? Are we just not allowed to use resources from there "period"? Or are we allowed, but have to find a clever way to credit authors...? :vw_wtf:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Woah! That was close. I should probably remove the credit in the other thread too.
I'm not sure what's gone on between these two sites, so a little explanation would help.

For future reference, how do I deal with "that site"? Are we just not allowed to use resources from there "period"? Or are we allowed, but have to find a clever way to credit authors...? :vw_wtf:

Just don't put any links, anything referring to the website, or the initials of the website here.
The reason that we cannot mention "the site which must not be named" as far as I can remember is that they host a lot of illegal models, skins, irons, etc from WoW and many other games.
You are allowed to use resources from that website, but when crediting them only do it within the map.

BTW I took a little peek at your screenshots, I like the terraining and doodad placement. Keep on working on the project!

Level 7
Alright, I guess I'll get on IRC at some point in the near(distant) future and see if I can find someone who can spot the difference between an export/rip, and an actual user-made resource. I'd rather not risk it if I can help it.

And thank you for the compliment. I will indeed continue to work on this project. :)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well its a bit obvious if something is riped most of the time, you just need to know what to look for.
NP, GL.

Level 7
End of Week Progress Report: Week 1

Progress has been a bit slow this week, but that's to be expected since I started in the middle of the week. Without further ado:

timelineminimap000.png

NEW Hero:
  • Ranger: An explosive take on the common Agility Hero.
    • Power Shot: An arrow is shot at target foe with enough force to stun him for a second.
    • Explosive Arrows: For x seconds, the Ranger's attacks and abilities deal bonus fire damage to the attack target and surrounding foes.
    • Rapid Fire (Autocast): For y seconds, the Ranger attacks faster.
    • Herbal Tea: The Ranger restores a health over b seconds to herself. Long-@$$ cooldown.

That IgniteExplosive Arrows ability took some trouble to set up, but I think I've found a work-around that doesn't outright crash the game. It also means the Ranger doesn't get credit for kills resulting from explosionsNever mind. Found a thread that mentions turning off the detection trigger while damage is dealt. This one will be a tricky noodle to balance.
rangerk.png

A Ranger fights for her life as the castle guards surround her...

Next Up:
  • The Warrior hero shown in that screenshot. I'll probably be using more self-buff + damage detection shenanigans, as well as passive abilities.
  • Further advances in dungeon technology. I've been building the dungeon as seperate dungeons so far. Will I be able to tangle them together somehow?
  • More heroes so I can test the other areas as I go. (Still need 3/5 Medieval Heroes, 5/5 Magical Heroes, and 5/5 Future/Sci-Fi Heroes)
---------------------------------------------------
So, any comments/questions? What do you think of this once a week update shenanigan? Will I be able to pull it off?

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

For the warrior maybe try to balance all of the abilities so that half are dps and the other half are defense. (Note: The dps abilities should become very good until a few levels in *10+*).

As for the ranger, I like all of the spells other than "Herbal Tea" it just doesn't sound right when saying all of the other spells and then "Herbal Tea".
It is a good spell to give thr ranger, IMO I just don't like the name =P

Also what is that strange footman like unit with the long tail hair on the helmet?

Level 7
Monday Progress Report

Merging Posts:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
For the warrior maybe try to balance all of the abilities so that half are dps and the other half are defense. (Note: The dps abilities should become very good until a few levels in *10+*).
I'll keep that in mind. Let's see, if I give him an ability that causes a target to bleed out and move slower... Hmm... I dunno... Still trying to think of ways for him to do damage AND combo abilities.
As for the ranger, I like all of the spells other than "Herbal Tea" it just doesn't sound right when saying all of the other spells and then "Herbal Tea".
It is a good spell to give thr ranger, IMO I just don't like the name =P
The name I was using originally was Troll Ungeunt, which is a Guild Wars ability that does pretty much the same thing (shorter cooldown). I might change it back, unless someone can recommend a better name? Also, I gave the ranger that to help it tank better, but the ranger isn't meant to tank. I also wanted to use a multi-shot instead of faster attack, but I don't know how... :sad:
Also what is that strange footman like unit with the long tail hair on the helmet?
Yo!

Thanks for the comment! I'm probably going to be working on this over the weekend instead of in between chores.

_____________________________________________________________________________________-

timelineminimap000.png

Summary
Worked farther in the Sci-Fi dungeon and started the Arcana dungeon (it's a tower. This'll be interesting.). Still trying to come up with ways for paths to cross. One Hero finished, another started, and the rest are conceptualized. Not starting on door/lever triggers until I get at least 2 heroes per path.

Terrain: Arcana and Medieval paths cross to allow Sci-Fi path to progress through force-field gates. Arcana and Sci-Fi do the same for Medieval to progress through porticullus gates. Arcana (who I am considering for Single-Double-Triple-Player Only) moves forward in return.

Heroes:
  • Medieval
    • Ranger Done
    • Warrior In Progress
    • Thief
    • Mage
    • Herbalist
  • Arcana
    • Elementalist ([Geo/Pyro/Aqua/Aero]mancer)
    • Mentalist
    • Fighter/Brawler
    • Assassin
    • Cleric
  • Sci-Fi
    • Heavy Weapons
    • Spec. Ops.
    • Field Medic
    • Marine
    • Engineer

Credits: Let's see what I use first. I might, once I'm done, remove a boat-load of resources for extra space.

Hmm, maybe I should update every other day? ... When do you guys want me to post a map? I mean, I don't have any triggers set up to allow progress forward right now...

Last edited:
Level 7
I see your point, so I guess I could move the 'Splody arrows, the Rapid Fire, and the Warrior's self-healing ability over to some of the Science Fiction heroes and rename them and their buffs (Explosive Rounds seems to be starting to make more sense).

Man coming up with original heroes is going to be hard... Anyone know of a good MUI multi-shot?

Level 7
You know... I get a lot of ideas, many of which can be attributed to other things. But... I never seem to follow through with these ideas, I usually either: forget, become indeterminably interrupted, or just plain bored. I used to think it was the terrain that kept me at the editor, but... I dunno.

Anyway, I accept your offer. Hey, I've got ideas for hero classes, do you want me to send you the class titles, and then let you fill in the blanks from there? Or do you want to cook these up from scratch? (I should probably fill the settings[time/place/circumstance] more. I was in a hurry when I wrote it... Heck, I don't even have a good idea what's going on. To be honest, I get an idea and run with it. I should probably plan more... Often too.... ............ ...... ............. .. .... .......!)

Level 7
Alright, thanks for your suggestions, they'll keep me busy for a while. I'll update the first post as they're added to the map.

Also, should I consider you a team member (under 'Hero Design' or something)? I don't think I've had a project last this long before...

Anyhoo, next update will see minor updates to terrain, and major updates to the heroes and hero selection. (by which I mean, actually having heroes and the ability to hire them.)

EDIT: Adding Added Kanadaj to the first post as a Hero Designer. I'll get around to adding those heroes sometime around Mon(Moon?)day.

Last edited:
Level 7
Herp Derp

First, Progress Report:
Found HappyCockroach's Animated Scenery in Wc3 thread, and have replaced the things those things replace. The motion of the trees and bushes next to the default stationary trees, combined with the crazy camera angles one can get in while in the editor, give me a slight bit of motion sickness. Don't worry, I'm over it now.

I have not yet continued the paths further than they currently are.

I've accepted kanadaj's offer to rewrite the heroes, and so far they sound good.

On a related note, I am confusing myself on how to do these while keeping them MUI. Perhaps someone out there can help? Well, help push me in the right direction. It wouldn't do me any good for someone to do it for me.

With these heroes taking my time, LAN battles taking another,... Terrain will be slower.

Level 7
Herp Derp Report

Why do I bother to report my "progress" even though it is quite minimal?
Anyhoo, the part about terraining that I like, is where I get to use fancy things to pretty up the map, like so:
The King's Throne Room/Hall. It's pretty early, but don't assume the battle is over just because (spoilers) the king dies.
advboonendgame005.png

The Medieval Team's Hero Selection Area. I decided I want them to spawn on the other side of that force wall, and continue across the drawbridge once it opens.
advboonendgame008.png

The outside of the Council Tower. That force wall is gonna bother me... Oh well.
advboonendgame007.png

The (currently bare) ground floor of the Council Tower. IF I were to add a Blink spell/ the ability to fly, the bottom of that pit is... well... You can't say it's bottomless. (Still need to figure out how the camera interacts with it.)
advboonendgame004.png

And no, I'm not done triggering those heroes yet. :cry:

Level 7
More Progress

I have been told that I should only update when there's been something important/interesting done with the map, so here goes nothin'!

Terrain
Explored farther into the Medieval and Sci-Fi dungeons. The big hole in the center of Arcana group's tower is going to present a problem with the camera, I just know it. Not sure what to do about it.

Systems
I have finally GUI'd the random teams and the hero purchase thing together. If you want to look at it, it's hidden away here:
Crouching Movie Reference
  • Zoro Seconds
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Link WayGates --------
      • -------- Get Difficulty --------
      • Dialog - Change the title of DIALOG to Choose a difficulty...
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFF00FE1CBeginner|...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[3] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[3] = |cFFD100D2Beginner|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFEF700Normal|r
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[2] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[2] = |cFFFEFF0FNormal|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFEA200Difficult...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[1] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[1] = |cFFFF2B0FHard|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFE0000RUN FOOLS...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[0] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[0] = |cFFD50FFFLunatic|r
      • Set Take_us_to_your_leader = (Random player from (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
      • Dialog - Show DIALOG for Take_us_to_your_leader
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of Take_us_to_your_leader) + will now select the difficulty. If the difficulty is not chosen in 30 seconds, then it will be chosen at random.)
      • -------- Add Players to Groups --------
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Player Group - Add (Picked player) to MAP_FULLGROUP)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of players in MAP_FULLGROUP) Greater than 6
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Number of Players Greater than 6. Limit 3 players per team. --------
          • Player Group - Pick every player in MAP_FULLGROUP and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set MAP_RandInt = (Random integer number between 0 and 2)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[MAP_RandInt]) Less than 3
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[MAP_RandInt]
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[0]) Less than 3
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[0]
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[1]) Less than 3
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[1]
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[2]) Less than 3
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[2]
                            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Number of players in MAP_FULLGROUP) Greater than 3
            • Then - Actions
              • -------- Number of Players Greater than 3, Less than 6. Limit 2 Players per team. --------
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[MAP_RandInt]) Less than 2
                    • Then - Actions
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[0]) Less than 2
                        • Then - Actions
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[1]) Less than 2
                            • Then - Actions
                            • Else - Actions
                                • If - Conditions
                                  • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[2]) Less than 2
                                • Then - Actions
                                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
              • For each (Integer A) from 0 to 2, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player Group - Pick every player in MAP_FULLGROUP and do (Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)])
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from 0 to 2, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Integer A) Not equal to (Integer B)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player Group - Make PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)] treat PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer B)] as an Ally
                • Else - Actions
                  • Player Group - Make PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)] treat PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer B)] as an Ally with shared vision
      • -------- Start Da Timer --------
      • Countdown Timer - Start MAP_STARTIMER as a One-shot timer that will expire in 60.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for MAP_STARTIMER with title Game Start
      • Trigger - Turn on GAME START <gen>
  • Zoro Seconds
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Link WayGates --------
      • -------- Get Difficulty --------
      • Dialog - Change the title of DIALOG to Choose a difficulty...
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFF00FE1CBeginner|...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[3] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[3] = |cFFD100D2Beginner|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFEF700Normal|r
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[2] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[2] = |cFFFEFF0FNormal|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFEA200Difficult...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[1] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[1] = |cFFFF2B0FHard|r
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for DIALOG labelled |cFFFE0000RUN FOOLS...
      • Set DIALOG_BUTTON[0] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Set STRINGDIFFICULTY[0] = |cFFD50FFFLunatic|r
      • Set Take_us_to_your_leader = (Random player from (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
      • Dialog - Show DIALOG for Take_us_to_your_leader
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of Take_us_to_your_leader) + will now select the difficulty. If the difficulty is not chosen in 30 seconds, then it will be chosen at random.)
      • Trigger - Turn on DialogClicked <gen>
      • -------- Add Players to Groups --------
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Player Group - Add (Picked player) to MAP_FULLGROUP)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of players in MAP_FULLGROUP) Greater than 6
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Number of Players Greater than 6. Limit 3 players per team. --------
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[MAP_RandInt]) Less than 3
                • Then - Actions
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[0]) Less than 3
                    • Then - Actions
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[1]) Less than 3
                        • Then - Actions
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[2]) Less than 3
                            • Then - Actions
                            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Number of players in MAP_FULLGROUP) Greater than 3
            • Then - Actions
              • -------- Number of Players Greater than 3, Less than 6. Limit 2 Players per team. --------
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[MAP_RandInt]) Less than 2
                    • Then - Actions
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[0]) Less than 2
                        • Then - Actions
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[1]) Less than 2
                            • Then - Actions
                            • Else - Actions
                                • If - Conditions
                                  • (Number of players in PLAYER_FORCE[2]) Less than 2
                                • Then - Actions
                                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player Group - Pick every player in MAP_FULLGROUP and do (Player Group - Add (Picked player) to PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)])
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from 0 to 2, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Integer A) Not equal to (Integer B)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player Group - Make PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)] treat PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer B)] as an Ally
                • Else - Actions
                  • Player Group - Make PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer A)] treat PLAYER_FORCE[(Integer B)] as an Ally with shared vision
      • -------- Start Da Timer --------
      • Countdown Timer - Start MAP_STARTIMER as a One-shot timer that will expire in 60.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for MAP_STARTIMER with title Game Start
  • Thirty Seconds
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 30.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Trigger - Turn off DialogClicked <gen>
      • Dialog - Hide DIALOG for Take_us_to_your_leader
      • Set DIFFICULTY = 2
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Easy (Foes) to 2 for Player 1 (Red)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Lunatic (Heroes) to 3 for Player 1 (Red)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: What's-his-face cou...
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PLAYER_FORCE[0] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Villager (Male) for (Picked player) at (Center of Lobby MEDI <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Make (Last created unit) Invulnerable
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PLAYER_FORCE[1] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Citizen (Female) for (Picked player) at (Center of LOBBY ARCA <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Villager (Male 2) for (Picked player) at (Center of LOBBY SYFY <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • DialogClicked
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for DIALOG
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Thirty Seconds <gen>
      • For each (Integer A) from 0 to 3, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • DIALOG_BUTTON[(Integer A)] Equal to (Clicked dialog button)
            • Then - Actions
              • Set DIFFICULTY = ((Integer A) + 1)
            • Else - Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Easy (Foes) to DIFFICULTY for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Lunatic (Heroes) to (5 - DIFFICULTY) for (Picked player)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (Looks like it's gonna be a + (MapDIFFSTRING[DIFFICULTY] + game...))
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Villager (Male) for (Picked player) at (Center of Lobby MEDI <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PLAYER_FORCE[1] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Citizen (Female) for (Picked player) at (Center of LOBBY ARCA <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Villager (Male 2) for (Picked player) at (Center of LOBBY SYFY <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • GAME START
    • Events
      • Time - MAP_STARTIMER expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructible - Open Porticullis (Horizontal) 0722 <gen>
      • Destructible - Open Castle Gate (Horizontal) 0224 <gen>
      • Destructible - Open Porticullis (Horizontal) 0723 <gen>
      • Destructible - Close Drawbridge 4807 <gen>
      • Destructible - Open City Entrance 5567 <gen>
      • Destructible - Open Airlock Gate 0295 <gen>
      • Destructible - Open Airlock Gate 0294 <gen>
Still not sure if it's a good idea to do it like this. Oh well!

The heroes aren't very far along right now. In fact, the majority of them are spell-less shells of what they will be (Only one so fart has a non-passive spell!).

Yes, if I were to post an alpha test right now, you would be playing with placeholders, and not getting very far because I... haven't figured out how/when/where I want to toss the teams into the other teams' dungeons... Maybe If I made a separate version of the map that didn't criss-cross? Meh...

Also no screenshots this time because the internet here has decided I can't upload anything to anything.

To do:
  • Trigger together the rest of the spells kanadaj sent me.
  • Finish laying out the dungeon paths.
  • Finish decorating the dungeon paths.
  • Finish filling the dungeon paths with enemies, as well as triggering *gasp* ambush points.
  • Figure out what I'm doing for bosses in this mess. Let's see, each of them seems to have a gate leading in, so each has a Gate Guard? Maybe if I...
  • Get something for lunch, it's almost noon here!

(Gonna merge posts later.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.