• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisted Timeline Twister: Recruitment Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Main Thread: Twisted Timeline Twister

Exposition: Adventurers across time and space have infiltrated their regimes' fortresses, but they never expected what happened next...

I have come to the conclusion that I am biting more than I can chew, and with these bad teeth it hurts! I can still do the putting together of the terrain, the coding of basic systems, and the putting together of useful resources (as well as the removal of unused ones).

I'm looking for help with the following:
  • "Advanced" GUI/JASS Programmer: Someone who can work Blizzard's GUI/JASS functions in ways no human can comprehend!... Or in the very least, someone who can program much better than I can.
  • Modelers: There are a few things that could be awesome to have, but these will have to come later.
  • Tester(s): Due to the unreliable internet out here, I probably won't be able to hold a connection with B.Net. But! Surely someone out there has good internet and some map playing buddies? Perhaps you can help test the multi-player functionality? This will be needed once the map reaches a playable state.

Other things:
  • There's more than likely some other position I can't quite put my finger on, but I can't think of it. (Never done this before. man I'm nervous!)
  • If you have any questions or comments regarding recruitment, please post here or send me a PM.
  • Should I add kanadaj to the list of members? He did say something about hero ideas, and even sent me some information on them.

Current Members
sunwarrior25 - Leader, Terrainer, GUI Triggerer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.