• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

TwinkleCraft - Grand Schism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
DivineCrafters

Version 0.5c

This an AoS map that totally different with many other AoS map.
DivineCrafters uses technology of Hero Crafting, that absolutely more advanced than many other Hero Crafting.

Confused with CRAFTING?? let me explains more...

Firstly, at Hero Crafting you must select your hero model from 130+ available models. Each models technically doesn't have any different speed, range and many others, they all melee, weak and slow.

Second, setup your hero base status and status growth. All heroes starts at 1 All Stats and no status growth. A regular hero will have 20 all stats and 2.4 all stats growth. Reminds that if hero become ranged, it'll become weaker.

Third, setup your hero attack speed, movement, and range. All heroes starts at melee, you can change your hero attack from melee to range.

Fourth, setup your hero appearance. You can change hero colors and size, adds transparency and modfiy projectiles if you have ranged hero. After all sets look your setup by clicking summary and clicks accept to go to the next setup.

Fifth, setup hero abilities. Apply all 4 skills for your hero. Reminds that some skills only for melee and some only for ranged.

And last, Choose your FACTION. Enters the circle of power to choose your faction.

Maybe a bit complicated if you just read my description. Try it for better result !

INVENTORY SYSTEM
DivineCrafters also uses some inventory system that just DivineCrafters use it. Sadly, this inventory isn't NOOB FRIENDLY. Many newbie player doesn't understand how to use it.

FORGING

The items also FORGED not COMBINED like the other AoS. Forging also have a chance to fail, and they uses ingredients. But, the forging still experimental and the forging recipe still few.

Try this map here

DivineCrafters forum: http://divinecrafters.forumsmotion.com/

COMMENTS ??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 279
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 257
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    277 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Level 2
Hi! I testes it a few minutea ago and looks really cool :) I Dont play AoS maps but this one looks pretty complexe and intensive, I like the idea to make a real unique hero :)

I found a little bug : the increase range button on the 2nd step of develoment doesnt work, nothing happens ;) (does transpiracy work? saw nothing^^ )

Keep on developing the map, seems to be a cool thing :)

Greets muSick

Level 3
if u just have 5% transparency it won't get really transparent, if you apply 75%, the hero will almost disappear.

Range? switch to ranged attack first before u apply it ^^, all starts at melee

Level 11
7 quadtrillion different possibilites?! I must say I am impressed, but I can't play because I lag too much on b.net.
That means I represent everyone in my position, so I suggest making an AI with lots of random intergers so computer will pick different heros almost everytime, random intergers I doubt that the hero will ever be the same with 7,000,000,000,000,000 dif possibilities. Besides people love Ai's online also so if they don't have enough people they can even teams up with AI.

Level 15
7 quadtrillion different possibilites?! I must say I am impressed, but I can't play because I lag too much on b.net.
That means I represent everyone in my position, so I suggest making an AI with lots of random intergers so computer will pick different heros almost everytime, random intergers I doubt that the hero will ever be the same with 7,000,000,000,000,000 dif possibilities. Besides people love Ai's online also so if they don't have enough people they can even teams up with AI.

yes, its a very high number, but theres like 60 different spells, 20-30 models, and beside that, you can make range/melee
range can be more than 32 different values, and theres a heck of extra things as protectile art, transperencity and more!
so, it might even be a higher number!! (as me and my freind did not COUNT what each thing could be :p)

Anyways, dont read this, play the map if you havent!!

Level 4
This map requires too much from computer, I would say it requires about 40%. So it was totally unplayable with my computer (maybe the only map that is ). And please do not make AI for this map, no one wants to play with AI, AI players are so easy to defeat, so it would ruin whole game.

Level 3
This map requires too much from computer, I would say it requires about 40%. So it was totally unplayable with my computer (maybe the only map that is ). And please do not make AI for this map, no one wants to play with AI, AI players are so easy to defeat, so it would ruin whole game.

you mean lags?? i dont get it..

forging? press F9..

Level 3
what do you mean about.... gay?

TWINKLE from twinkle star means that this map is LITTLE, SMALL, BUT PRETTY
CRAFT from HeroCraft, just describe that this map can create custom hero like the famous HeroCraft

Level 11
Again it sounds pretty gay... twinkle twinkle little staris a nursery rhyme for todlers and homosexuals. No person in their right mind over 8 would like the name lol

Level 12
Hmph.

I dont have anything against the name itself,but since a lot of ppl dont like it,maybe you should change it to something more catchy.

Level 4
personally I think the name is very original and suits the game well. How many more AoS style acronyms do we really need? Heres some definitions of the word twinkle that help it fit the game...

1. to shine with a flickering gleam of light, as a star or distant light.

Amen brother!

2. (of the eyes) to be bright with amusement, pleasure, etc.

When you have so many options to edit your hero, it's like being a kid in a candy store... no matter how gay it sounds you are still going to have a twinkle in your eye. ;)

Besides, there are alot of people out there who would call having anything to do with the fantasy genre gay, so don't be naive... praise the game for all the effort put into it, not bag it out because the author had the guts not to call it Destruction of the Uberlords or worse.

Don't change the name yo!

Level 4
One BIG problem were having is the units won't start spawning because someone left in beginning. I think you should just have it so they are fighting all game, starting at the beginning.

Another thing, can you lock teams? my friends always change to team 1 before game starts and i don't like that. Then we can't kill eachother even if were on different teams.

Lastly, the game modes don't work

Level 8
One BIG problem were having is the units won't start spawning because someone left in beginning. I think you should just have it so they are fighting all game, starting at the beginning.

Another thing, can you lock teams? my friends always change to team 1 before game starts and i don't like that. Then we can't kill eachother even if were on different teams.

Lastly, the game modes don't work

Smily,
The game modes Do work,
You only have a 30 seconds to type them in tho.
=]

Level 3
after thinking for few days, what happens to the game if just the name results many pros and cons?
So i've decided to change this map name to DivineCrafters
For the Moderators, please change this thread name to DivineCrafters

Goodbye TwinkleCraft... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.