• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Originally planned as a full project, I changed the concept from a whole campaign to a simple model pack. As there is an massive lack of twilight hammer models here on hive, I'll present you:

Twilight Dawn

Twilight Dawn is a model pack containing lots of units, buildings and other stuff for the Twilight Hammer Clan. WoW Wiki Link

Meele Units:

Twilight Peon: Tier 1 worker unit

Peon.JPG Download Link.

Twilight Hammer Battlemaster: Tier 3

Screenshot.JPG Concept.jpg Download Link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Range Units:

Ogre Magi:

SCreenshot 2.JPG Mal%27druk_the_Soulrender.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Units:

Nether Warlock: Tier 2 Flying Sorcerer

Flightmaster.JPG

Heroes:

Twilight Enforcer: Heavy boar-riding tank.

Enforcer.JPG Download Link.

The project is in it's starting phase, but I think it has good chance to be finished. Critics and Comments are always welcomed. I'll add a download link to the finished models soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 51
I think you should add pictures of your concepts next to your models, because not everybody(like me) knows what a twilight hammer is.

The Twilight Hammer Clan is an Orc Clan like the Blackrock, it is leaden by Cho'gall (I think you know the two headed ogre mage of the 2nd war etc.) I'm going to add that information later on.
In WoW Cataclysm it works together with Deathwing.

The model is in itself pretty simple. You may want to add something more to it.

Got any suggestions?

I really think that a battlemaster should be wearing a bit of armor.

Suggestions? :) The problem is, I don't want to make it too... don't know.. :/

I'd personally like to see an in-game shot from above, like you would see it in-game.

Will do it when I come home from school.

Edit:

Update:
•Added some armor to the Battlemaster
•Added a...pelvis cloth

Better?

Last edited:
Level 1
Imma wants buildings!

I had to stop lurking for a second just to wholly agree with you. I've been trying to finish a (private) conversion of Undead to Twilight's Hammer on/off for some time now and this is the hardest part. Buildings!

Good luck with your models, Fan. Finding the balance in the cult's various races and species is arduous.

Level 51
Thank you, and I'm going to do the buildings after the units, as I still have to think about the variations, (as well for the units) of the races and stuff.

Anyway, added first WIP of the Ogre Mage, based on the SoC/FoD Ogre (mage). (SoC ogre is a new one now, this one is based on the older version).
What is to be changed:

• Bracers texture
• A new shoulderplate
• More armor
• New animations
• Decay Bone/Decay Flesh animations

Level 3
Is this mod still in progress? If so I think one of the heroes should be Cho'Gall, after all he is the leader of the Twilight Hammer

Level 15
Flightmaster looks somehow strange, but just from this picture, cant say for in-game... But add maybe something more on this Netherdrake? Some armor or... ?

Level 3
For the Flightmaster I'd suggest changing the mount into a dragon using the texture of the Thunderlizard Vizier (the purple one). That way it'd look like a twilight drake, and therefore make more sense lorewise (and hopefully aestheticwise aswell).

Status
Not open for further replies.