• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

-= Twighlight of the Gods =-

What do you think about the map?

• I like it~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To easy. . .

• Boring

• Don't like it. . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
-= Twighlight of the Gods =-

A 3 Player version of the WC3RoC Campaign.

Features:
+ No TFT Upgrades or Units available
+ Uses the upgrades that are in the original map
+ Humans and Orcs are playable. It is advisable to try and not die with them, but if you do you will be relocated to one of the other Gold Mines.
+ In the first part of the Map. Archimonde Vs Human Base. Humans will get lumber and Gold over time as well as from the peasents. In the second part of the Map. Archimonde Vs Orc Base. The Orcs will get lumber and Gold over time as well as from the peons.
+ 4 Difficulties: Normal - Hard - Very Hard - Ultra Hard

About:
Well. . . this is my first published map. I claim no real credit for it, as it was as simple as extracting the map from the MPQ. All I did was simply make it Multiplayer. I know, that this has been done before, but I've done this anyway.
I made the map just to give me some practice in World Edit and to teach myself the GUI trigger system better, and I always enjoyed the RoC Campaign because on the harder difficulties it is a challenge. Something that I hope I have kept in making it multiplayer.

It is a finished map. And I hope that people have fun playing it, but I figure, hey, chances are better if it's posted on the forum as well right?

This way, I might get more feedback ^^

Attachments

• Twilight of the Gods[Ver1.0][Opt].w3x
    186.7 KB · Views: 92
Level 5
At the moment, there is no AI for the Alliance teams. I wanna write a smart, human-esque AI for them.

Playing as Archimone would be a little. . . OTT. I mean. . . Divine Armor. . . Chaos Splach Ranged attack. Super Spells. . .

Level 17
At the moment, there is no AI for the Alliance teams. I wanna write a smart, human-esque AI for them.

Playing as Archimone would be a little. . . OTT. I mean. . . Divine Armor. . . Chaos Splach Ranged attack. Super Spells. . .

i dunno what OTT means, but its fine if youre overpowered.
1. everyone is allied against you.
2. they don't have to defeat you, just hold you off for 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.