• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turret D-Fence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THIS IS NOT A FINISHED MAP THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
This is a map I made awhile ago with a really good idea and i decided to release it hoping someone might finish it. Its a defense map where you click tile to turn and shoot your turret. You have my permission to release this map once youve edited it. I o appreciate credits but truthfully I could careless. I do appreciate rep though.

Keywords:
defense, turret, d-fence, d-fense, bob marley, turn, button, push, pull, being_a_homosexual, MD, Masterdragons, Hewarcraft,
Contents

Turret D-Fence (Map)

Reviews
01:36, 30th Jun 2009 Linaze: You said it yourself, this isn't finished, and the Hive doesn't accept alpha maps, the Map Development forum exists for such maps.

M

01:36, 30th Jun 2009
Linaze: You said it yourself, this isn't finished, and the Hive doesn't accept alpha maps, the Map Development forum exists for such maps.

Level 31
From what I seen, could you explain to me why do you think your map are worth to be upload at here when you

1) Type abuse.
2) Lack of proper description.
3) Submit incomplete work at map section instead of map development.
4) Hoping someone else to edit it for you.
5) Completely defective scripting/triggering.

I could only express what I am thinking right now in image.

facepalm.jpg

Please do not submit your work at here if you do not bother to read, understand, respect and adhere to the submission rules. This is not epicwar.com where you could dump your work that are barely complete.

it's really hard to hit enemies. it would be better if you did it with arrow keys, because now it's hard to turn left/right.

lol... I know your favorite picture >D
but I think it's too hard, to post such a image in a post. Okay, map isn't finished, and hive doesn't allow alpha stage maps.
At least you could hide the image :p, and write 'If you want to see the truth, open this hidden tag!'... lol, kidding.

map concept is nice/average. wasn't real fun, but that was of clicking on the blocks (which can be easier done with arrow keys)