• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turning off Trigger using other trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI guys. How do I turn off a trigger using another trigger? For example, I have a trigger sending waves of units to attack a base. However once the wave destroys the townhall - I want the waves to stop. How do I do this?

Level 12
  • Stop Waves
    • Events
      • Unit - Town Hall 0000 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Wave <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off Wave 2 <gen>
Like this.

Level 2
Yes for some reason that doesn't work ^^

I'm guessing ''wave'' and ''wave 2'' are two separate triggers you have set up? I don't know why it's not working for me

Level 2
Yes for some reason that doesn't work ^^

I'm guessing ''wave'' and ''wave 2'' are two separate triggers you have set up? I don't know why it's not working for me
1615749529862.png
1615749529862.png

Level 12
Why is your condition "Player 1 equal to player 1?" :D

Might want to change that to "Owner of triggering unit equal to player 1" and see if it works.

Never really had any issues with trigger turning off triggers.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
You do realise that "Player 1 equal to player 1?" is always going to work right?
Even if you change to "Owner of triggering unit equal to player 1", which does make sense, it is still irrelevant because... why are you not showing your other trigger?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
If a unit enters "warden 1" then First Ant Attack will be turned off, end of story. You must be overlooking something.

Possible issues:
  • Your region is too small or in the wrong spot.
  • A unit never enters warden 1.
  • You're turning First Ant Attack back on in another trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.