• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tumbleweed

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: Yoy and deepstrasz
A simple tumbleweed for my own project. Rep/cookies to whoever figures out which model I based it from. To use as a moving doodad just make a unit with locust and wander abilities.

I grew up with giant spiky tumbleweeds that would congregate in back of my aunt's trailer. In movies they always seems so funny and harmless but in real life...

tags: desert , plant , wind , thorn , western ,

Feel free to use or edit in own project or even link to this model when someone posts in project recruitment :p
Previews
Contents

Tumbleweed (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
The geoset animations are faulty. The mode should disappear at the end of the death animations - it does not right now. Please fix that.
Level 11

Really neat and well done, this'll prove extremely useful in my opinion.
Haha I linked to one of these videos too! If you change the walk to stand animation you could use as the stampede model xP

That's def based from the dryad.
def

Is it Huntress?
Can't tell if this is serious. rip

Based on Ensnare :)
Close! The stand animations kinda look like it but I made those. Also ps I suck at animating.

I think its a skeleton actually.
Closer-ish!