• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to Remember Old campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello- I am quite new to the HWS' s forums (although, Years ago, I used to love visiting the HWS for new Maps, campaigns, etc.). I actually felt a need to register, since this is probably the most organised popular resource for Warcraft III Universe..... Either way, forgive me if this is in the Wrong section, but.....

Years ago I played a Custom campaign- I remember bits of story and gameplay. You start as a Guy (by the looks of it, From Ireland), who falls asleep amongst flowers (I think, of Purple color) and has a weird dream, where he's got a skeleton body- and is being told to escape from the dream by using commands (when u press Enter and type in stuff like Rain or Fire, etc.)
Then , the guy wakes up in the real world- and people burn him as a witch or something.... but he comes back in his Dream -form, with new allies.
The next maps of the campaign, as I remember, feature a third- person perspective, where you control this character by typing in Commands again, And by regening his mana when getting hit (The mechanics I really Loved at that point of playing Warcraft).

If anyone could Please help me find the name of this campaign- would be greatly appreciated!
Vpzneox.

Status
Not open for further replies.