• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trying to Permanently up Dmg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi My problem is that i am trying to make a spell that will add +1 damage (permanently) each time the spell is cast but i cant find any triggers that can do that and i dont know if i can set the dmg of the unit to that of a variable if anyone knows how i can do this please tell me :?:

Edit: I forgot to mention that the unit is a building.

Level 6
You can add ability to units witch may be enhanced. This ability shall be based on "item" damage bonus and have multiple levels. Each level will have +1 damage (lvl 1 = +0 dmg, lvl 2 = +1 dmg, lvl 3 = +2 dmg ...) up to maximum damage bonus as you wish. Each time spell is cast, increase level of this ability and you have permanent bonus.

Level 4
i had to use weu to do it because i didnt want the upgrade to have a max but now using the add dmg trigger in weu it seems to add a random ammount of dmg but only on anything above +2 dmg anyone know what i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.