• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to hunt down two old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm sorry I couldn't find these and I'm sure you get a lot of these threads, well I can see that you do, but I've given up on finding it in Hive database or other WC3 sites. I'm not even sure I got both these maps on wc3sear.ch before it got rolled up into hive back in the day.

The first is an RPG campaign cleverly rolled up into one map.

It's set on an island, you play some kind of expeditionary force led by a captain model from basegame. You arrive and discover two warring towns, events get out of hand after that.

It notably used a custom soundtrack and an item system for your hero where he would have your current items show in his hands which had no sword or shield by default.

It had an icon with a mask that looked like the witch-kings but with a red glow.

EDIT: Oh and it features starwhales, and stuff, and a white murloc who you need a torch to find. Finale happens in a volcano I think

The 2nd is an RPG where you're a prisoner in a vast prison who somehow escapes, your hero is a reskinned arthas with dark hair. You escape the prison, it might be part of a larger series, I don't remember

EDIT 2: I'm almost convinced there were other maps and an extended story and that you end up in this prison in the end of part one or something

Thanks if anyone can point me:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.