1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter . May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar is up! Compete to design a pet companion to a lonely WC3 Hero of your preference.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The present for our Christmas Mini-Texturing Contest finally arrived. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 6th installment of our Music Contest just got fired up! Now with an Apocalyptic taste. Get started and compete in this musical battle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody remember this TD?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by Doomfan64, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Doomfan64

Doomfan64
    The basic idea was that there was an undead prison sending prisoners to sacrifice for something, and you had to build towers along the road to stop the prisoners from reaching the liches. It has a bunch of races (like the naga/blood elves) and there was an enemy that looked like a fel orc raider called Speedhack ftw!. I don't remember what the map was called and I want to download it again. I've been trying to find it for a really long time and now i'm mad because I couldn't :vw_unimpressed: