• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Try out the Current Test ver of 1.04 here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm putting it in the current Test Version of 1.04, for the public to play and give feedback on. Mind you the test version of 1.04 will be updated almost constantly so check back often for updates!
Current version: 1.04.2JE

Attachments

• Conflict for Sereg D`or 1.04.2JE.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 9
New test version of 1.04.2 Balance changes, 2 new towers, 10 more spells, more items, and more info in quest menu, tournament rules in quest menu. As well as knockback on stormbolt spell now. Also reduced filesize!

Fixed the towers which were broken, and the inquisitor leaving message only shows to teal now. Also added more custom names to minor heroes.

Last edited:
Level 9
Version 1.04.2J Complete!

The reason there was a gap between updates for the test version recently was, I was overhauling every single one of the heroes in the game. I only didn't touch about 4 of them, but in 1.04.2I I do plan on making them better as well. The heroes who weren't updated are Otter King, Pirate Captain,High Elf Mage, and Dwarf Lord.

The new heroes that were added in this version are,

Light Mage*ranged*, Dark Mage*ranged*, Champion of the Empire*Melee*, and Great Ent*Melee*.

Several new units were added as well, such as the Dullahan.

The skill sets for the new heroes are as follows.

Champion of the Empire: Ride of the Empire*Speed boost*, Imperial Draft*summons militia/footmen/knights*,Lance Strike *Bash*, and lastly Battle Cry*75% increase to damage for 20 seconds*

Dark Mage: Unholy Servitude*Leveling Animate Dead 3/5/7*, Darkness Wave*Shockwave based 35/70/105*, Dark Ritual,*like the undead spell but changed to work on humans 33/66/100* and lastly but not least, Army of the Dead*Summons 15-25 Assorted Undead units with a cooldown of 300.*

Light Mage: Holy Light*Stomp with Low damage lasts 3 seconds 50/75/105*,Unholy Servants*Summons Dullahans 2/3/4*, Majestic Aura*Mana Regen Aura for 30%/60%/100%* and lastly his Ultimate: Healing Blast*Works like healing spray with 5 waves of 80 damage healed, 60 second cooldown*.

Great Ent: Rock Throw*Stun for 3 seconds and deal 100/225/305*, Eat Tree*Heals ent overtime for 100/200/300*,Tree Stomp*Stomp for 3 seconds and damage for 35/70/105*, and Ultimate: Spirits of The Wilds*Fast Rampage based spell with spirits of the forest 50 damage per hit*.

Status
Not open for further replies.