• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble with raising the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I made an ability to raise nearby corpses into various skeletons but it is not always raising to the max number I have indicated and I can't figure out why. I tried making a few message triggers to find out where the problem is, and I resolved some problems.

1st problem: wont raise to max skeletons.
2nd problem: will sometimes register ghost skeletons preventing it from raising. (I think i fixed this one)

Attachments

• Custom Heros.w3m
    130.7 KB · Views: 18
Level 24
Recommend that you do not use (Integer A/B) and instead use the variable one instead.

I'll keep looking.

There are numerous leaks on:
-locations >Solution> use custom script in tutorial below to clear locations after use.
-special effect >Solution> Destroy after use
-unit group >Solution> Destroy after use or use the custom script in the tutorial below to clear it at the start.

I recommend taking a spin through this tutorial to clear them.

Also:
upload_2020-9-12_16-49-39.png

CL_Ticker is included on counting how many corpse are in the area, with these conditions any unit that isn't a corpse is counted as a corpse according to game text....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.