• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Trouble with Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi i'm new to the forums but not to the rescources...
i've just finnished a brand new TD map...
However i am unable to create a custom game with it due to my firewall...
Tha map is mainly for RoC so i would be very greatful if someone could run a few DL only games to get it started...
If u would like a copy of the game email me at [email protected]...

TY UROWNED =D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You want us to email you to get the map??? FAT CHANCE!

Please submit it to our handy "maps" recource section where by it will be multiplayer tested for quality and if it passes the test be available to download for free from this site. Some maps have over 200 DL scores in under a week here (far more that hosting on BNET can do).

Also I dought anyone here is willing to use ROC to test it since TFT is better than ROC in virtualy every way. But if it makes it to the map section both ROC and TFT players will DL it.

Level 10
You guys its a simple fix, no need to get angery about it. Go http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0445p and follow the directions. If you do not know how to open/close ports have your dad or whoever installed/fixes your computer do it. You may also be able to call war3 tech support to explain ports to you.

Level 10
It gives you info at the link on how to host games with a firewall by changing ports.

Level 1
XD what a responce...
wasn't exspecting that anyway...
well thanks for the help but even when i turn my firewall off it seems i am unable to host...
having said that i will make sure to read all of the tutorials you have pointed out and submit a thread to the introduction page...
Thanks for the help...

TY UROWNED =D

Level 1
TY for all of you suggestions... i am on mac...
(probably should have said that before)
and even after trying all of your links, doing thorough research and opening the corect ports as told by another forum it seems i just can't host =(...
However it is as Dr super good says (in his own... unique way) i have my map posted in the map resource so hopefully i should get some downloads now =)

TY UROWNED =D

Status
Not open for further replies.