• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Hunting Bow

This is the model of a Troll Hunting Bow.

I made this model using:
1. MILKSHAPE
2. MAGOS' MODEL EDITOR

It contains tusks of troll Headhunter, mask of Shadow Shaman and bow of night elf Archer.

I got an idea while I was looking at some bows from WoW at the wowhead.com website.

Important!
You must ask me for permission if you want to edit the model.
Please, give me credits if you use this model in your campaign/map.

Credits:
-Blizzard Entertainment
-Magos
-Forgotten Warlord

EDIT:
-Added string
-Moved the mask closer to the bow, so now it is connected to it by tusks
-Removed the central particles

EDIT2:
-Re-made the whole model from the start

Keywords:
troll, bow, arrow, shot, ritual, hunt, hunter, hunting, witch, doctor, voodoo, mask, tusks
Contents

Troll Hunting Bow (Model)

Troll Hunting Bow (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Works in-game and performs well. Quite well executed, with some flaws, but barely visible in-game. Approved.

M

Moderation: 10:38, 8th November 2011
Frankster :
Works in-game and performs well.
Quite well executed, with some flaws, but barely visible in-game.
Approved.

why do the tusks float? :/ when it's clearly shown in your ref picture that they are bound up. fix that

and also.. the bow looks horrendous, either rewrap it to be clearly seen as wood on each side or change the bow altogether..

EDIT: the only thing that is more-less good are the things you geomerged, like tusks and that troll plank-face thingie

EDIT2: Ugh.. so much for good wrap on tusks.. delete those that have black on 'em and copy and mirror those that are ok in wrap to other sides of each pair...