• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trip lng

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
just try it there's nothing bad on trying

Keywords:
just try it there's nothing bad on trying
Contents

trip lng (Map)

Reviews
18:05, 22nd Jun 2013 Orcnet: be better from this
Level 9
I vote for REJECTION.
Bad terrain, bad description, and the title having a different language. I haven't played it, and it just needs to be rejected. Read the fucking rules.

this is not epicwar.
We here have a standard of rules to follow, you have to abide to that rules.

this map lacks description and has improper author + lacking terrain + Credits isn't given + Improper Title.

Voting for clear and utter REJECTION until all improvements have been made.

EDIT :

Map is not compatible in Patch 1.26 for strange reason + unopenable in World Editor

Last edited:
Level 30
What a disgrace and from the language your a filipino right? Listen here, this web is not for testing purposes or pulling pranks by submittng a prank map. Of course, this will be rejected and also you have just broke several rules concerning Map Submittion. Please do refer yourself to the Rules and read it.

If you will do this prank again, expect punishments from MOD like Neg REP or worse case, BAN!

I am just reminding you, Im not a mod but if a mod sees this, your dead!

Level 30
Well, Im being rude but I am also reminding him things. If no one will be rude and remind him, he will never learn ^_^

And lol, you did that too, did you recieve some neg feedbacks? If yes, its being rude but a reminder also.

Level 28
Of coarse, I started as a noob and I mostly improve because people helped me without being rude just like how I said things to him.

I advice you to look for tutorials for terraining and triggering/coding to improve your map and also try to use bb codes to improve your description.

If people back then replied to me offensively I will not be on this place anymore and probably not modding anymore too.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, those guys back then are Ken-E, Kobas, Eubz, 0neM4n4rmy etc(love you guys <3). They all are kind to me when I started modding and submitted noob maps.

Level 30
Lol, just saying bro that sometimes there is in need of being rude if a person doesnt listen or something but I do realized its his first time so I apologized

Now I will redirect my comment to the Author,
Please let this experience serves as a lesson and next time dont upload prank maps anymore because it breaks rules and also when submitting map you must put a proper description for you to gain viewers and players. Actully even if you are uploading "trip" maps, if you did just make the map good and has this decent description, maybe you can still get a satisfying review and not this. So please next time, you know what to do

Good luck and happy mapmaking :cgrin:

Level 30
The value of force is never the alter of an answer, we all started young and beginners in a degree. There was a saying if you stay with an angry man you too will be an angry man, So let us be in peace with our mind and remember who are we dealing with and be helpful in a bright way.

Now on topic, map right now is a bit thin in the acceptance of approvals. Also work your way in giving proper map description that should boost users to try out your map, but that's not the final product of it all, Practice and rework your map for now there is a thread the Map Development you can do your time there, with incoming criticism and assistance. There is never wrong in trying.

Level 9
What a disgrace and from the language your a filipino right? Listen here, this web is not for testing purposes or pulling pranks by submittng a prank map. Of course, this will be rejected and also you have just broke several rules concerning Map Submittion. Please do refer yourself to the Rules and read it.

If you will do this prank again, expect punishments from MOD like Neg REP or worse case, BAN!

I am just reminding you, Im not a mod but if a mod sees this, your dead!

God did you get the Hell_Master virus again?

strange, I try to test this map and for some reason it's not compatible with Patch 1.26a, I can't initialize the map at all, so i can't make a further review for the map.

@SonofJay
okay, I'll take it easy then. For some reason I got this manner lol, can't stand rule breakers.

@Orcnet
funny thing is that reviewers are more dangerous than mods, reviewers got too many Forks and Torches to spent :p

@Sigelang
English Only, remove those Tagalog/change it into english