• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Tag Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but here it is:

In this thread (haven't tried it anywhere else), I have written 2 posts containing a trigger (post 2 and 6). If I press a "-" symbol in the first trigger, the trigger indeed "hides" all actions that should be hidden correctly. However, if I press a "-" symbol in the 6th post, it actually hides the lines in the 2nd post, instead of the 6th post...

Not that I really use this frequently... just thought I should let you know.

Level 15
My guess is that the trigger trees in either post have conflicting CSS element ID's.

EDIT: Confirmed. There are 2 instances of the "1tree5" ID on 2 separate <div> tags.
This is a fix-it for Ralle, I don't have time to look into it tonight unfortunately. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.