• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Hide Button Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't know if this happens with everyone, but with me, the Hide/Show button has a tiny bug, almost unmentionable.

When a page loads, the button says "Reveal", and when I click that it shows the hidden area, as it should. But when I click the button (which reads "Hide"), it now reads "Show". From then on, it just switches between "Hide" and "Show".

So, simply put, the first time a hidden section button says "Reveal" instead of "Show" if I haven't pressed it yet. Understand?

Here's a hidden section to see what I mean:

2230.gif

It's not a big deal, but it's not that hard to fix either, I would expect. Just thought to report it.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
I don't think that's a bug to be honest.

I mean when you havn't seen the hidden content, it will say reveal as in "for the first time". Next it will say hide, because now you've seen it.
And show to see it again. Now it doesn't say reveal, because you've already seen it once.

I could be wrong. But still, it's such a small detail. And it kind of makes sense so, I wouldn't classify it as a bug. I think that's the point.

Level 7
Hm. Y'think? It just looked a bit wrong since reveal looks like it doesn't properly fit the button, the L is right on the edge.
However, now that I think about it, it's possible that it just looks like this in Windows 7, which I'm using. If it looks all right on XP (or whatever) then it probably isn't a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.