• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HIDDEN] Show/Hide button broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi the Hive:

I sometimes have to reload my browser page to reveal hidden sections like this one:

Hi there :D

Before reloading, I can click the Show button but nothing happens.
Consistently, for me, reloading the page solves the problem. I use Firefox 3.6.9.
My friend has the same problem, except reloading his page doesn't solve the problem, he has to use IE when viewing posts with hidden sections.

Found an old post here about the same thing (i think): Hidden Tags Still Hidden

Pyrite's last suggestion was to enable Javascript. Is the the true solution? Anybody know any details of this problem to shed some light?

Cheers
-Svenski

Level 7
Hmm. I don't understand how it can be broken when it works for me :)

I don't understand either!
Usually they do work though, so it's not really a problem. I would guess that my friend had javascript disabled and that's why he couldn't use the buttons at all.

EDIT: I should say that for the past ~month~ I don't think I've noticed this problem at all, although I haven't been using the forums as much either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.