• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hidden] tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I am curious about how u make texts "Hidden", which means you press a button (Reveal), and then you can hide it again. This would be very useful for a post i will make later since it will be very long, and reading whole and see whole will take time.

I have used the SuperSecretSpecialSearchFunction but no interesting results.

Level 15
Thx, it worked out fine:

But this wasn't axactly what i was looking for, i looked more after "Reveal", "Hide" and "Show", but this will do, thx you.

If anyone know what i am talking about, plz tell me how to do it. Here's an example from wc3campaigns, couldn't find any on THW (Isn't it avaliable?): http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=96209

There is the hidden function avabaible when you post a new thread/post. Maybe this should be added to THW, it would make easier to write long postes.

Level 24
See, you don't have to keep it as option

Anyway, I think i'll be updating the vB code guide again, thats here in the Site Discussion forum, with some of the newer vB codes that aren't there.

Level 27
You mean the
tag:
:D

The [BROKE] tag is fixed now I see:
[BROKE=Yay! :D]See?[/BROKE]
[TESTZ]Is it supposed to start at 'Reveal' then switch between 'Hide' and 'Show'?[/TESTZ]
I don't see the need for 2 hidden tags though.

Level 40
No, I was saying the old hidden tags look too much like the Broke tag (can't tell the difference before you click them)

And the intention with the new hiddens, I think, is that once you've revealed them you already know what's inside, but you can just hide and show them for space on the page ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.