• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger Request] for DotA players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys.. For the DotA players and those who are interested in making maps based on Dota, could I request the triggers for the Sentinel/Scourge kills? (First Blood, Killing Spree, Dominating, etc.)

I found out that the template I was using didn't use the triggers that are up to date. So, for those who are willing to help me, thanks a lot. :grin:

That's all I have to request for.:smile::smile::smile:

(If you're wondering why I won't edit it, it's because I don't know too much about triggers just yet. Just started map making recently :smile::smile:)

Level 6
Made an easy trigger for this, needs some editing, but it has what you wanted..
What you will need to do, is download CounterStrike's Killing Spree, Multikill and so on, sounds. Search em up on google if you dont allready have them. (If you have counterstrike, you can check the "Sounds" folder and find the sounds there)

So heres the trigger:
  • Hero Death
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Heroes_Killed[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Heroes_Killed[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Set Heroes_Killed[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = 0
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Heroes_Killed[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 3
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Killing Spree --------
          • Sound - Play Killing Spree <gen>
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Heroes_Killed[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 4
            • Then - Actions
              • -------- Multikill --------
              • Sound - Play Multikill <gen>
            • Else - Actions
What you do here, is that you add numbers of heres killed and play an sound.
Add more "If Then Else" actions for like Monser Kill and so on...

I can maby make an more advanced system of this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.