• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for models and Request taking for Triggered/Non-Triggered Spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everybody!!! :smile:

(Fist of all I still don't get what happened to wc3sear.)

MY REQUEST:

So I would thank anybody (and would give them credit) if you could make or link me some of the models listed below (you only get the credit if you made the model :wink: ) (You will find that some of the models I listed are to be found on wc3sear.ch; but I actually didn't like them so much, so I am asking if you have another or make one.) :

1. General Dwarven models:
  • Builder
  • Warrior
  • Any sort of Hero
  • Rune Mage
  • Priest
  • Tech Master
  • Tanks
  • Siege Engines
  • Airplanes (Fighters/Bombers)
  • Buildings
  • and everything else that you think is good :smile:

2. General Gnome models:
  • Builder
  • Warrior
  • Any sort of Hero
  • Engineer
  • Mage
  • Robots
  • Machines
  • Buildings
  • and everything else that you think is good, too ^^

3. Goblins:
  • Engineer
  • Tech Master
  • Robots (ok those are less important)
  • Goblins with futuristic equipment

4. A Staff that would fit the description:
Gnomish "Fat Elimination Staff"; loose body weight in no time!^^
(Fun Item; but model should be plz a bit serious)

5. Rangnaros (I really couldn't find any model of it; And as it is a WoW model plz don't upload it; but rather send it to me; we sure wanna avoid problems with the moderators.)

So thats it for the moment. :wink:
I really hope that you can help me.
I am thankfull for every model!
So thx in advance. :grin:

(I don't want to ask for too much, but plz if you can a matching icon would be good.)

REQUEST TAKING:

And by the way as I'm going to watch this thread, if you need any triggers/non-triggered spells (I am still learning JASS) just ask me. :coolgrunt:
I can to some extent even help woth map/mission desing.
Really I would love to take request, just tell me!

So let us all hail Warcraft 3. :spell_breaker:
And thx to the maker of wc3sear and hiveworkshop.com :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I would suggest you wait until The War of the Three Hammers is out, we will have made 3 complete Dwarven races, models and skins and animations inclusive. Icons to boot.

So perhaps work on everything but the models, and keep a close eye on War of the Three Hammers at www.wc3campaigns.net.

And one more thing, this is a ridiculously large request, and will most likely not produce nearly a quarter of what you want. And try to post some pictures as well, come on, help out the people who want to help you.

Level 1
You know after looking at the War of the three Hammers, I think I will postpone the possible release date of my campaign from one years to five or more... :sad:

Level 1
Thread name change!

Chriz. could you do me a favour and change the name to "Request for models and Request taking for Triggered/Non-Triggered Spells!"

And by the way tell me how to do it if possible.

Thx in advance

*edit*
And thx that you did it!
and I'll keep in mind what you said.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Changed. Please edit next time, do not double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.