• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[spell/trigger] Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well i am not sure if this section is for trigger request etc. but well can some one make a unit(dummy) walk over an area (1500 AOE the unit is accesible) and if the unit hits with an enemy unit it cause damage to the enemy unit ... i will give +rep and credits to those who help me ...:smile:

Last edited:
Level 12
uh... how is this related to a laser?
From what i can read, it sounds like something like thorns aura.
Please explain more.
BTW, the request section is for all sorts of requests, not just models

okay basically the unit has the laser model (unit=laser) so i through that a laser could walk over an area and make damage to all things it hits like in the science fiction movies where aliens attack the earth with laser they go through walls etc. ... i explained that so before because then it was a bit easily to understand ... ah okay

Level 12
A real laser has no physical collision beside the heat up on touching guys bodies and maybe burning through the body, if you want i can do it for you, you just need to give me over pm the laser model.

oh great ... sure i'll give you the model (attached files).

Attachments

• ChanneledLaserRED.mdx
    4.6 KB · Views: 54
  • ChanneledLaserBLUE.mdx
    4.6 KB · Views: 65
Level 12
Well, how should it work? Should the laser die on contact? Or should it deal constantly damage? So 10 damage per second and slowly moving.

I will do both and in vjass (so get new gen editor)

well i through that the laser deals on contact constantly damage (if the unit is in the laser) equal to the intelligents of the hero (caster unit) and slow the unit down (meaby -30% movement speed),the laser should walk on an AOE from 1500 and 320 movement speed or something like that from the casting point if you can do it,it would be great i will give +rep when its finished and credits ...(please no channeling the hero actives the spell and can attack normaly)|(spell duration:17 - 20 seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.