• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need spell fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Name: Kamikaze Sheep
Target: Unit

Effect: When used on enemy,a sheep appears next to caster and starts following target unit of ability being cast. Upon reaching target,the sheep explodes dealing damage to all enemy ground units near.Also when sheep appears, Timer start over sheep's head,and sheep also explode when timer expires.

I wont to this things be Editable: aoe, timer duration, damage.

Also make that you get Vision of targeted enemy, i wont this becouse if enemy go in Wind Walk sheep cant see him.

IF YOU MAKE THIS FOR ME TONIGHT I GIVE YOU: +rep, credits in my map.

Level 7
I can do this spell for you but, I'm afraid I do not know how to do the "show timer on sheeps head". Is that okay with you?

[EDIT] - I mean I know how to do it but will be bugged and I do not know how to make it not bugged.

Level 11
Hello here's the spell i hope you enjoy it :) i did so the enemies can see the countdown too. Tell me if you want me to change anything cuase i didn't perfectly understood your explenation. And for god sake give + rep and credits if you want :)

Regards Chewii

EDIT: Well are you going to check it out soon? :p

Attachments

• Kamikaze Sheep.w3x
    20.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.