• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

DOTA system trigger request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
offdahizzle said:
can any1 pls make a kiling spree,dominating,godlike trigger like da 1 on DOTA also da double and triple kill pls thank u

I would make it like this;

First make a Integer varibale named "Kills" with array 10 *Change it to the number of players in you map*

Triggers;

Events;
Unit - a units dies
Conditions;
((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to true
((Killing unit) is A Hero) Equal to true
Actions;
Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = 0
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions;
Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Less than or equal to 10 *Change this to the maximum limit of your sounds*
Then - Actions;
Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
Else - Actions;
Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 0)
-----------------------------------------------------
If - Conditions;
Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 3
Then - Actions;
Sound - Play KillingSpree
Else - Actions;
Do Nohting
If - Conditions;
Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 4
Then - Actions;
Sound - Play Dominating
Else - Actions;
Do Nohting
Just copy it and change the number:
Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to ""4""
And the sound:
Sound - Play ""Dominating""
Still cant figure it out?
just give me a message then i can give you a test map
Sorry for my bad english :oops: .

-Kire

Level 1
thanks

I just registered just to say thanks to you, Kirederf.
I seems as if you were pretty new, and still you take your time to answer a request which, as i saw it, was not submitted in the most eloquent way (read: sounded like an ADHS kiddy who forgot the request one minute later).
I really appreciate your information on the triggering system though, and wish you a nice life :)

-ise

Level 1
Re: thanks

isegrim said:
I just registered just to say thanks to you, Kirederf.
I seems as if you were pretty new, and still you take your time to answer a request which, as i saw it, was not submitted in the most eloquent way (read: sounded like an ADHS kiddy who forgot the request one minute later).
I really appreciate your information on the triggering system though, and wish you a nice life :)

-ise

-Kire

Status
Not open for further replies.