• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, i need some help here.
I want to make a trigger that whenever a certain type of destructible dies, in this case an Egg Sack, a unit will spawn there. I've tried countless times but i cant seem to get it working, strangest of all, when i removed the condition it spawned the unit when i destroyed any other destructible, but not the Egg Sack. Any help would be very appericiated.
Greets, Gray_Fox :smile:

Level 10
  • Egg Spawns
  • Events
  • Destructible - a destructible within (playable map area ) dies
  • Conditions
  • (destructible-type of (dying destructible)) equal to Egg Sack
  • Actions
  • Set Point1 = (position of dying destructible)
  • unit - create 1 Darkling for player 3 (teal) at Point1 facing Default building facing degrees
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)
That's basically what i did, no idea what i did wrong :razz:

Level 6
does the darkling have an imported model file? if so, it may be appearing and you just cant see it. so, in that case, you should set it to another file like a footman or something. lemme know how it goes m8

otherwise, im really not sure X.X

Level 10
No imported model, tis just a nerubian, but something really odd happened.
The map has like a portal where u go into and it teleports u to the next zone, trigger wise, not a waygate. Before that portal the egg sacks do spawn those units, after the portal they dont. I've checked the portal trigger but there isnt anything involving the egg sacks there. :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.