• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger not firing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Basically, my problem here is that the events that i add to another trigger via loops are not firing, i tried using game- show text message but it didnt show, this is what i did:
  • For each (Integer music_i[3]) from 1 to MaxMusic, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Sound - Set volume of Music[music_i[3]] to 0.00%
      • Sound - Play Music[music_i[3]]
      • Countdown Timer - Start MusicTimer[music_i[3]] as a Repeating timer that will expire in (Length of Music[music_i[3]]) seconds
      • Trigger - Add to RestartSound <gen> the event (Time - MusicTimer[music_i[3]] expires)
      • Hashtable - Save music_i[3] as 0 of (Key (Last started timer)) in HT_Music
The trigger to have events added to it:
  • RestartSound
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Stop Music[(Load 0 of (Key (Expiring timer)) from HT_Music)] Immediately
      • Sound - Play Music[(Load 0 of (Key (Expiring timer)) from HT_Music)]
Also, this is for a system in which i utilize sound volume instead of play sound for each player using the
JASS:
if GetLocalPlayer() ==
function, so this may help you in solving this bug :/

Level 10
i did, i loaded it in the integer part of the array, Music[loaded integer] :p
alot of people use variables someitmes, or atleast in Wyrmlords tutorial, but this can be done by just loading it ^^ the problem is that the trigger itself wont fire tho. and MusicTimer[music_i[3]] is already added X_X i also tried using a local variable i = loaded integer, then filled it in like MusicTimer, but it didnt make a diff to the trigger firing or anything for that matter >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.