• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger: How to chech is there ANY unit in a rect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Trigger: How to check is there ANY unit in a rect?

I am obviously missing some very simple thing... I can't find a way to check is there a unit in the region (I want to make a screept which "closes" automatic door when a unit leaves a rect near the door but only if there were no other units, like it's made in shops). I can't find an event for the condition, I do: boolean comparison -> Rect - Does region contain unit, but for unit there's no "Any unit" value...

P.S. I've just found that this is a WEUnlimited function which has Rect constains unit... It's not even in normal World Editor. How do I check is there any unit in a rectangle in a "normal" World Editor?

Last edited:
Level 12
I mean, can you give me the name of a function/parameter? I can't find it :).

Wow, thank you, it's there :). I wish I had a way to change the language of WEditor from russian to english, I can't follow most guides/tutorials because translators did weird things with function/option names :(.

P.S. To avoid new threads: what determines is there a "basement" under a unit? I.e. I've copied an "altar of kings" building and made a hero selector, and when I place it it places a "basement" underneath (terrain texture), how to avoid it?

About the general matter: solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.