• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried alot of different triggers for Neutral Hostile Hero Respawn, I have get this to work before, but now it won't work in any of the ways I know..
This is my current trigger:

Event->
Unit - Dark Hunter 102 <gen> Dies
Conditions->
(Owner of Dark Hunter 102 <gen>) Equal to Neutral Hostile
Action->
*Unit - Set Life of (Triggering Unit) to 100%
*Unit - Set Mana of (Triggering Unit) to 100%(
This is something I found in other versions of Angel Arena, so I added this in the last versions.. The usual is without the Set Life/Mana actions)
*Wait 60 seconds
*Hero - Instantly Revive Dark Hunter 102 <gen> at (Center of DarkHunter <gen>), Show revival graphics
*Hero - Create (Random Level 2 Powerup item-type) and give it to Dark Hunter 102 <gen>
*Hero - Order Dark Hunter 102 <gen> to use (Last created item)

Anything wrong with it?

I realy doesn't think the Condition is nescessary.. And I dun get the point in Life/mana at 100%..

Level 6
As far as i have seen it, there is nothing wrong with your trigger.
But try it in a more simple version

Event: Dark Hunter <gen> dies
Action:
Instantly Revive Dark Hunter <gen> at Center of(Dark Hunter)

if that one works, you may add your triggers, one after another...

hopte this helps...

Level 13
Can't find the problem, the trigger works fine for me. Anyway, you're right: The condition is useless, you're directly refering to a unit. And that Set Life/Mana Actions are simply stupid, first life/mana of a dead unit can't be set and second the life/mana is set to 100% by the reviving-action anyway. Although it works with "Triggering Unit" for me, you shouldn't use that one though it mixes up when another unit triggers anything anywhere. You should start using the functions that more directly refer to the event, in your case it would be "Dying Unit". To check if it's the events/conditions fault or if something with the actions is wrong, simply add a text message action to your trigger, so you can at least see if the trigger fires or not.

Level 12
Event:
Unit - A unit Dies

Condition:
And - All (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Dark Hunter
(Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile

Action:
Wait X.XX seconds

Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Position of (Dying unit)), Hide revival graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.