• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I'm Wintermute and I'm working on a map, Nelasea. It is a 8 player hero-arena kind of map, and it's nearing completion. It doesn't have much skill-related triggers, and I'm only creating heroes and fixing bugs, together with my beta tester. I'm currently having problems with my hero-revive system. If two heroes die, one will not revive. The strange part is, I've already made the trigger check conditions, and revive the TRIGGERING unit. This is how my trigger looks like. It's in GUI.
99qu4z.jpg

I really don't see anything wrong with the triggers, or why it's only reviving one hero. I haven't tested it in multi-player yet, but I've used triggers to summon heroes that are on the list, to attack other heroes that're also on the list. Only one of the two will be revived, and I've changed the time taken to respawn to check it too, the same thing happens. I can't use a trigger that checks if the unit is a hero, as the boss unit is a hero too, and I can't afford to let him revive so fast, as he gives alot of bounty.

So, if you could, please point out where I've done wrong, and what I should change. Or, if you could, make a map with the respawn trigger in it, so I could just copy and paste it into my map. Full credits and rep (If possible) will be given.

Edit: Solved, used the search function in the tutorial section. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.