• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need 2 Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi my name is NightBrowler(NB) i need 2 trigger for my map it would be nice if someone could do them in a map and send the map to me... i will give credits and +rep.

Trigger 1:Revive System

at the beginning stop game-time and all becomes black then red can choose how many revives every hero will have he can choose from 2/4/6/8/10 well then make the revive system ...if a unit dies.. dying unit is - (i will add the unit only make trigger) revive the hero in 30 seconds at place -(i will add the place..) so after 2/4/6/8/10 revives the hero will die because he won't be revives after all revives are consumed then declare the player that own the hero defeated!...well that was it for the first trigger please in GUI.

Trigger 2:Win & Lose System

If every hero(each player has one hero team is player 1-5 team 2 player 6-10) in team 1/team 2 dies declare win for team 1/team 2 this one too in GUI please.

well that was it i am not good with this kind of systems/triggers i only do spell triggers:gg:.

Level 6
Here're the systems you want :)

*note i did not make a multyboard cuz i think you have already made one(so just add the lives that the heroes have)

Attachments

• revive and win-lose system.w3x
    19.6 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.