• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Trigger Error - Pausing Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have a trigger that teleports a unit from one portion of the map to another. During this process, the unit is supposed to be paused while it plays an animation. The same trigger is used to bring the unit from region 1 to region 2 when the spell is cast (and vice versa). When going from region 1 to 2, the unit will pause. However, when going from 2 to 1, the unit will not pause, while the rest of the trigger works normally. No other triggers use pausing, and the unit will pause when I use the ability for a third time to bring it back to region 2. Again, its the same trigger to send the unit to either region. I'm really stumped as to why this one element of the trigger isn't working half the time. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.