1. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Solved] Trigger Error - Pausing Unit

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Lord_Sauron, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Lord_Sauron

Lord_Sauron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have a trigger that teleports a unit from one portion of the map to another. During this process, the unit is supposed to be paused while it plays an animation. The same trigger is used to bring the unit from region 1 to region 2 when the spell is cast (and vice versa). When going from region 1 to 2, the unit will pause. However, when going from 2 to 1, the unit will not pause, while the rest of the trigger works normally. No other triggers use pausing, and the unit will pause when I use the ability for a third time to bring it back to region 2. Again, its the same trigger to send the unit to either region. I'm really stumped as to why this one element of the trigger isn't working half the time. Any thoughts?

2. watermelon_1234

watermelon_1234

Resources:
    Spells:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I don't think anyone can help too much unless you post the triggers.

3. Lord_Sauron

Lord_Sauron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I managed to fix it. There was another trigger that issued move orders to units in region 2. That was interfering with pausing. Why I don't know, but it works now.