• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger abliitys clashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
its werid i made two triggers completely different both involing ablitys eg: when ablity is used something happens but they clashing o_O so if a unit has both both get cast i yes i have checked that i i have chosen i pecific ablity being cast.im guessing i have to try doing a differnt method. plz help this probelm has ground my map making to a stand still if its fixed i will show everyone my map :D.

Level 9
All not-passive abilities have order IDs. You can look them in object editor. [Ability] --> Text -- Order String. One unit shouldn't have 2 abilities with one order ID.

UreDe4D said:
Did you base the abilities of the same ability, if yes they have the same order ID, which means they are both cast at he same time if you give them to a unit. always base your abilities of different abilities

Yes, and you can use same basic ability for several skills for one unit only if it's Channel (Neutral Hostile --> Hero --> Channel; AbilityID=ANcl)

Level 4
did you base the abilities of the same ability, if yes they have the same order ID, which means they are both cast at he same time if you give them to a unit. always base your abilities of different abilities

oh :eek: yes XD

EDIT:
thanks for all the help only probelm is XD how do i change there order ids i cant find it in object editor is it in triggers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.