• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Only one type of item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
In my new map i have it so you pick up an item and they have a modafyed orcishbattlestanderd ablity but how would i make a trigger (or whatever) so they could only carry 1 wepon?

Level 13
Should be something like this:

Event
Unit - A unit acquires an item
Condition
Item being manipulated equal to [Item1]

Or (multi conditions)
  • (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 1)) Equal to [Item2]
    (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 2)) Equal to [Item2]
    (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 3)) Equal to [Item2]
    (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 4)) Equal to [Item2]
    (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 5)) Equal to [Item2]
    (Item-type of (item carried by hero manipulating item in slot 6)) Equal to [Item2]

Action
Hero - Drop (item carried by hero manipulating item of type [Item2]) from hero manipulating item

I don't have WE open, but I think this is correct.
Do another trigger for the other item.

Status
Not open for further replies.