• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tribute to the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i got nothing to do so i decided that i'm going to make models/skins that represent the moderators' avatars. i just wanted to know what you guys wanted me to make you as or how you want me to do it. i'm already making a sansui shoveler skin right now.
KoboldShoveler3.bmp

for mecheon i'm goign to do a skin/mdl edit with a gnoll.

Level 12
Lol, what do you want me to be? An overgrown gull with dragon scales? We really need to make a tribute map to this community.

And yea, my gull would be wasted clicking it too much.

Level 9
SeaGull1723 said:
Lol, what do you want me to be? An overgrown gull with dragon scales? We really need to make a tribute map to this community.

And yea, my gull would be wasted clicking it too much.

No, I think it will be something like a hybrid or cross breed :) Just dont give it the revenge ability or it will explode upon clicking too much, ok. :wink:

Level 11
oz would have to be some huge threatening looking unit. Maybe the Death Knight or Kil'jaeden. :p

Mecheon would have to be a dragon because of his obsession with them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.