• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tremor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
May Peace and Grace (be multiplied) and the King Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!

Note: Before you read through my descriptions, DO NOT STEAL / PASS ON THIS PROJECT / HOW TO SPELL THAT YOU WERE CREATED! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Tremor

This is a new charm that I'm working, and that the level HiveWorkShop Be, I turn to You My Dear Friend to Help Me (With opinion, suggestion, correction etc.). This enchantment to Be Approved and is in a good advantage to whom you use it.

Well, If You Help Me, I CAN NOT PAY YOU (IN ANY FORM OF MONEY) BUT I GIVE YOU CREDIT for your help.

Without further ado, I submit to you the functions (Triggers / GUI vJass) My Enchantment, Remembering that my spell currently has four triggers:
- Init Tremor;
- Tremor Timer;
- Tremor Loop 1;
- Tremor Loop 2.
In addition, my map is here for you to download it (View attachment 110321) and test it with Edit Your World and Warcraft III Frozen Throne and if you want to download the My Roles on:
- vJASS: (View attachment 110341);
- GUI/Triggers (View attachment 110342).
or:
- GUI / Triggers (Functions in GUI / Triggers Here).
Recalling that the functions are of the Notepad File and File Download (From vJASS and Functions in GUI / Triggers) is compressed by the program WinRar format. "Rar".

My Thanks to:

First, Thanks and Glory to God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God for ever and ever!
I appreciate your Help Dear Reader, by understanding and patience for having read what I wrote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.