1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

TreeofLife.blp

Submitted by eliaka5, Sithicus Dias
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Here is a Tree of Life Skin, i like this skin because it looks good for my maps, i hope you like it :), this is not mine, is from a friend.

Keywords:
Tree of Life, Night Elf Tree of Life
Contents

Dark Tree Of Life (Texture)

Reviews
23:55, 30th Dec 2013 Kwaliti: Skin Submission Rules At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this. Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!
  1. 23:55, 30th Dec 2013
    Kwaliti:

Skin Submission Rules

At the moment the skin is merely a recolor which doesn't bear much usefulness. Unfortunately I have to reject this.

Please visit our tutorial section to get started on texturing!

2. Avex

Avex

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's just a recolor.

3. Blood Raven

Blood Raven

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Stop uploading recolors, they will get rejected.

4. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Another recolors yay!

5. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    And why are you happy about that?

6. RandomPogi

RandomPogi

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think he was being sarcastic...

7. Strydhaizer

Strydhaizer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    We love recolors!

8. Adaethus

Adaethus

Resources:
    Resources:
    So you clearly didn't get the message when you uploaded your first skin and you decided it was a good idea to upload this.

Okay.

Well, this has no chance of getting approved as the rules clearly state that a skin must be at least 75% freehand, meaning 75% of the skin must be drawn by you.

9. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This.

10. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I thought u uploaded the normal tree of life without changes lol. Only by peering at it I found it was recoloured. For this reason, I think this gets only a 2/5 as ur first skin. Just a simple recolour will not give u great results. The only thing u will receive is a plain, crude rejection!